River Valley Capital Corporation is experiencing steady growth and is in need of an experienced Administrative Assistant to join our team! This position will be responsible for working with our Finance Representatives and their customers after an approval is accepted through closing the deal. This entails:
- Gathering and organizing accurate information for requirements of loan documents.
- Generating internal loan documents or requesting documents from external lenders.
- Assure documents are signed correctly by the customer and collecting any other required documents to complete a deal.
- Provide transaction summaries to the accounting department in a timely manner.
- Back up assistance with processing credit applications.
The ideal candidate must meet the following criteria:
- Previous experience with loans or background in finance
- At least 2 years’ prior administrative assistant or equivalent experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize your work
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Able to learn new software/programs with ease
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) plan, immediate eligibility
- Paid time off
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma